TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Payment conditions:
a. A 20% deposit is required to confirm a lesson/guiding booking.
b. Off-peak bookings fee balance required to be paid 2 weeks prior to lesson
c. Peak Christmas period bookings fee balance due by 30th October
d. Peak Chinese New Year bookings fee balance due by 30th December
e. If balance is not paid by the due date, Niseko Sessions reserves the right to cancel any
2. Payment for your lesson constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions; You and the
participants who are named on the lesson bookings agree that snowboarding and skiing are
hazardous sports and Niseko Sessions and employees cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen
equipment, accident, injury, or injury resulting in death that occurs before, during or after your
3. All bank charges for payment transfer are payable by the customer
4. Credit card payments incur a 5% fee and are payable by the customer.
5. Lessons will not be extended or rescheduled due to the late arrival of the guest for any reason.
6. No compensation can be made for weather conditions or other operational conditions outside of
the control of Niseko Sessions.
7. To be eligible for any refund due to sickness or injury you must present a valid local medical
certificate within 24 hours of your lesson.
8. You must have and you agree that you do have valid Travel Insurance which covers you for
accident or injury while skiing in “off piste” areas.
9. Cancellation Policy:
a. Before 2 weeks of booking date - no charge *(unless peak period)
b. After 2 weeks and before 48 hours prior to lesson – 50% refund
c. Within 48 hours 100% refund if a valid local medical certificate is supplied
d. Within 48 hours with no medical certificate- No refund
e. For peak periods, only 80% of total fee refunded prior to 2 weeks of lesson
f. All refunds incur a 5000yen administration fee and all bank charges.
10. It is the responsibility of the person paying to inform all other people in the booking group of all
booking conditions and general information.
11. All Niseko Sessions services are subject to availability.
12. Lift passes are obligatory and are not included in the lesson price.
13. Private lessons may be transferred with at least 24 hour notice to another person. Note that
changing between ski and a snowboard lesson is not possible.
14. ‘Peak Periods’ constitutes the following:
a. Christmas period - 20th December 2016 - 7th January 2017
b. Chinese New Year period – 21st January 2017 – 5th February 2017
15. For Premium All Day Lessons or guiding at resorts other than Niseko United, customer must pay instructor’s ski pass.